2020 is already full of different major events. Probably, the most important and global is an outbreak of new coronavirus disease. Firstly detected in Wuhan, China at the beginning of December 2019б it has spread on the whole planet in a short period of time. The strain SARS-CoV-2 became the most dangerous of the family of Coronaviruses, which cause an infectious disease – COVID-19.
The scale of the epidemic became so big that a lot of countries have multiple cases of positive tests among the population. On 20 March, the World Health Organization agreed that the coronavirus outbreak has reached a level of the pandemic. As a result, a lot of countries cancel flights, ships, trains, close borders and so on. Also, to avoid further spreading of the virus, the governments introduce quarantine.
But enough bad news! Quarantine is important so many people stay at home every day instead of their daily routine. The problem of “What to do?” is relevant because a lot of residents get used to spending their free time out of their homes. To help to choose the activity there is a list of popular and useful things you can do during the quarantine.
- Improving professional and job skills. It is a great possibility to gain a lot of new knowledge and theoretical material about a certain sphere. Even if your profession is not suitable for gaining practice at home, additional knowledge won’t be useless anyway. Even if you work online after announcing of quarantine, there is still enough time because of not traveling to the office or other place of work. On the Internet, there is a great amount of different information about almost everything.
- Learning a foreign language. Didn’t have enough time before because of work or studying? Then, now there are a lot of hours to get started! During the quarantine, you can learn the basics on your own. There are loads of videos on YouTube, free courses, platforms and games where you can get and improve the skills. Later, after the normal regime will be resumed, you can find courses or continue learning by yourself. Seize the moment, do it!
- Online gambling. For a long time, this sphere was a demanded way to play. Now it is still popular but in comparison with the past, a big part moved to the Internet space. But don’t think that the alternative way to play worse than a traditional one. With the current situation, it is very suitable because you don’t need to leave home or touch something. There are hundreds of websites, for example, https://www.viparabcasinos.com/.
- Watch a movie or series that you put off for later because of a lack of time or spend time revising the favorite films. Probably, it is one of the most time-consuming activities so there isn’t usually enough time to watch everything you want.
- What about books? What the last book have you read? Depending on how long the quarantine will be, you can finish several not big books. Of course, if you are not going to try the technical and complicated book of a certain sphere.