Forwarding logs to a Nagious syslog server requires three steps
- Create a syslog server profile
- Go to Device > Server Profiles > Syslog
- Enter Name of the syslog server, Server IP address where the logs will be forwarded to, Port Number, Facility
- Configure the log-forwarding profile to select the threat logs to be forwarded to syslog server
- Go to Objects > Log forwarding
- Select the syslog server profile for forwarding threat logs to the configured server.
- Use the log forwarding profile in the security rules
- Go to Policies > Security Rule
- Select the rule for which the log forwarding needs to be applied. Apply the security profiles to the rule.
- Go to Actions > Log forwarding and select the log forwarding profile from drop down list.
- Commit the changes
Facebook Comments Box