1. Login to the domain controller.
2. Open the Group Policy Management Console by typing gpmc.msc into the Search box or clicking Administrative Tools > Group Policy Management.
3. Expand Forest > Domain > domainname in the left-hand navigation to get a list of existing GPOs. Right-click on the domain name and select Create a GPO
4. Name The Group Policy whatever you would like to call it
5. Right click on the new group policy and select Edit… Expand Computer Configuration > Policies > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options
6. Find and edit The 3 group polices below:
- User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode: Elevate withouth prompting
- User Account Control: Detect application installations and prompt for elevation: Disabled
- User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode: Disabled