Venturing into a business takes a lot of work. You have to look for constant ways to expand your business to attract more customers. A surefire way to do so is to have a presence online. In today’s day and age we get to know most things via the internet. Whether you are looking for a job, buying clothes, submitting feedback, taking surveys or launching petitions, you are always filling out online forms or so it seems. So if you have started business you will need to make an online page where your customers can fill out forms. But creating such a page cannot be done with limited knowledge in computer coding. Question is how to make an online form easily? When you have platforms such as AidaForm the whole process becomes simple and cheap. AidaForm is a form building platform that helps you create forms for your business websites. It requires no coding and only basic computer knowledge. Stated below are the steps you can follow to create that online form page that your website or application very clearly requires.
Steps to create a form in AidaForm:
- The first action that you have to take is to sign into your AidaForm account. If you do not have one, you must create a new account using your password and email id. Registration is done for free of cost and so is the making of the first ever form from the account. Post that you need to switch to a paid plan. Once you are all set in your new account you can start working on your form.
- Before you begin composing your page, you must know which type of form you need. There are various forms available with different fields and options. The most popular types of forms being Contact or inquiry, Job Application, Registration and Survey. The Aidaform template gallery not only consists of these popular forms but various others for you to choose from. Once you selected the template your business enterprise is in need of you can go on to compose your form.
- Select the “create the form” option and choose the template you want. You can select the basic template if you want to cut down on your work. The basic template consists of all the regular fields that any form asks for such as Name, Sex, Address, Email and so on. If you want to customize the form according to your preference you must select the blank template. Also, you can select the form editor option to add or delete specific form types.
- If you want to add a payment procedure, you must go to the builder’s tab and find the PayPal payment option and add it to your form. From the settings tab by selecting the “third party integrations” you can link your PayPal account to your AidaForm service.
- Once you have composed the form according to your liking, you have to select the Publish button. This will generate the HTML code which you can then proceed to add to your webpage either directly or via hyperlink.