The Technology Geek – Episode 44
Today in this podcast we discuss the way fm radio has changed and podcasting pioneers like Adam Carolla, Leo Leport and Anthony Cumia. We talk about security for whistleblowers and new technology called Slur. We discuss security news and cool things to come out of CES 2015. We talk about the technology news of the week and answer your questions.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Google sees biggest search traffic drop since 2009 as Yahoo gains ground
- Microsoft Restricts Advanced Notification of Patch Tuesday Updates
- Hackers Steal $5M In Bitcoin During Bitstamp Exchange Attack
- Google’s ‘security princess’ helped White House after hack
- Netflix Denies There Was a Policy Change With VPNs
- Sony 4k Video Camera
- Dish has 4k set top box
- Sony releases $1,200 high-res audio Android-powered Walkman
- This doorbell rings your smartphone when you’re not home
- Chevrolet developing system that predicts car problems and notifies drivers
- Yahoo search back up after Bing outage
- Payment Cards Exposed in Possible Chik-fil-A Data Breach
- Staples Confirms 1.2 Million Cards Lost in Breach
- Two-Factor Snafu Opened Door to JPMorgan Breach
- Tor Project Warns of Possible Upcoming Attack on Network
Join Me Today As I Answer Your Questions…
- My internet connection keeps dropping to 10 megs from 100?
- What do you recommend for voicemail?
- Can I keep using Windows XP?
- How can I extend my Wi-Fi range?
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call (570) 630-0744. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Sponsors For Todays Show..
- Web Design & SEO Services By The Technology Geek