Microsoft today announced the preorder of Microsoft To-Do for the mac via Twitter. Microsoft has been improving Microsoft To-Do across all platforms but has yet to ever put out a Mac App.
— Microsoft To-Do (@MicrosoftToDo) June 10, 2019
Microsoft To-Do is free or can be part of the Office365 package. On the app page on Apple’s website, the following features will be available on the launch date.
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Create color-coded lists
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To-Do
- Add multiple accounts and quickly switch between school, work, and personal lists
The Microsoft To-Do app on the Mac is overdue with many Mac users complaining about using the web app that was offered by Microsoft since the web version of To-Do is slow to get as feature updates like the Windows 10 or mobile apps gets regularly.