The Technology Geek – Episode 36
Today in this podcast we discuss and review Office 365 and talk about lots of security news. We talk about the technology news of the week and answer your questions.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Google Chrome 64-bit Browser Finally Released As a Stable Version
- TwitPic Going Out Of Business
- Apple iCloud hack
- Home Depot Data Breach
- Dairy Queen Data Breach
- Firefox 32 Debuts With Public-Key Pinning, Several Security Fixes
- Microsoft Fixes Broken Security Patch MS14-045
- PlayStation Network Back Online Following DDoS
- UPS Admits 51 Stores Hit With Malware For Five Months
- Fake Flappy Bird App Planted by Hackers to Steal Photos from Device
- MSN New Look
- Fake Cell Phone Towers Could Be Intercepting Your Calls
Join Me Today As I Answer Your Questions…
- What’s the best phone for someone losing their sight?
- How can I do a live podcast with a dozen of my friends?
- Can I use bluetooth with old flip phone?
- Why is there no metro app for firefox on windows 8.1?
- Should I buy a Chromebook for school?
- What should I buy for my first ham radio?
- Who do you think has better original programing Amazon Prime or Netflix?
- With winamp gone from android whats go app for mp3?
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call (570) 630-0744. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Sponsors For Todays Show..
- ProXPN (Coupon code): TECGEK
- Mangrate (Coupon code): techgeek