1. Open the TMG MMC
2. right click on the <Firewall Policy> in the left nav.
3. In the drop down click “All tasks”
4. Then click “System Policy”
5. Click “Edit system policy”
6. In the system policy Click “Remote Management”, “Terminal Server”
7. On the “General” tab check the check box to enable that group. Click OK, Apply, and OK again.
8. You will need to add your client machine to the Remote Management Computers or Enterprise Remote Management Computers group.
9. You should take out the access policy you added.
10. Now hit the Apply settings so UAG can add the settings