To Disable Safe mode first
- Go to Start> Run
- Type regedit and click OK
- Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESystemCurrentControlSetControlSafeBoot
- Expand SafeBoot by clicking the + sign and you should see 2 keys with the name Minimal and Network.
- Before you can rename the keys you must give yourself permissions to the keys. Remove inherited right and apply rights to child objects. You many also want to take ownership of the key.
- Rename both of the keys to something else, example, Minimal to MinimalX and Network to NetworkX.?