Search Engine Optimization (SEO) involves modifying a website to be “search engine friendly” so it will rank higher in the search engines. The Technology Geek works with search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN/Bing to better company’s presence on the Internet through techniques to enhance the design, written code and content of your website. We use a variety of tools and programs to crawl your site looking for errors, 404 pages, broken links, site map errors and other issues that would inhibit the search engines from indexing and ranking your website pages.
Below are just a few of the areas of your site that are examined during the SEO audit
- Meta Data – Title, Description, Keywords
- Site Maps – HTML and XML site maps
- Site Tree – Text links in footer of site
- Header Tags
- Website Analytics – Google Analytics, Bing Analytics
- Google & Bing Webmasters Account – Used to verify no issues with indexing the site pages.
- Broken Links Report – identify error pages in the site and external error pages.
You want to get your website in front of as many people as possible. Our SEO services give you long-lasting results that extend beyond a quick, temporary boost in rankings. We’ll help you achieve better rankings, increased traffic, and more sales in the long run.
Search engines focus on rewarding those sites that offer people excellent user experiences and valuable content. Our SEO techniques are not only effective, but also meaningful. We focus on creating websites people like visiting and search engines like seeing.
Your business is unique: it has unique goals, customers, and needs. That’s why all of the SEO services we offer can be customized to fit the needs of your business and budget.
The Technology Geek will talk with you about your business goals. They’ll research your industry, your competition, and the keywords you want to target. They’ll provide you with regular, detailed updates on your website’s rankings and traffic.
- Initial Website Consultation
- Keyword Research
- Meta Data Alterations
- Front Page Content Consultation
- Internal Text Link Modifications
- Content Writing (additional charges may apply)
- Setup and Implementation of Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools
- Setup and Implementation of Bing Webmaster Tools
- Ranking / Status Reports
- We’re working with small, medium-sized, and large businesses right now, helping them improve their rankings and delivering them real, measurable results.
We give free estimates and have flat rate fees for most projects unless hour fees are necessary please contact us.