Pay Per Click search (PPC) can provide significant traffic to a website through paid search. Google Adwords and Bing Adwords allows you to pay for each visitor delivered to your website. Traffic is not guaranteed and it varies depending on money spent towards ads, day of the week, month, season, geographic location, etc. The Technology Geek works with search engines to deliver as much qualified traffic as economically feasible to websites.
Pay Per Click marketing is the most predictable, and controllable of the search engine marketing programs available today. Based on a cost per click basis ads will appear as soon as the account set up is complete. The Technology Geek will work with the client to setup analytics and the best keywords that will suit your business and budget. The Technology Geek will help setup your adwords accounts and set monthly budgets which can be increased or decreased as needed. We want you to get the best search result for your money and budget.
Paid Search Services include the following:
- Keyword Phrase Discovery Creation and Optimization
- Ad Creation – includes writing all short titles and descriptive paragraphs to optimize click-through rates for each keyword or phrase.
- Account set – Google, Yahoo, Bing and other PPC engines if mutually agreed
- Regular analysis and bid management of keywords
- Regular ad maintenance as needed to test and tweak copy
- Monthly Budgetary and metrics management report
- Monthly reports to company liaison regarding recommendations for promotions, landing pages and other coordinated programs.
Paid search advertising lets you advertise to the best people: those who are already interested in you.
Here’s how it works:
- Choose specific keywords to appear in your ad
- When people search for those keywords, your ad appears next to relevant search results
- You pay a hosting service, like Google, only when your ad is clicked.
- We’ll make advertising easy, hassle free, and effective.
We have experience with:
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Advertising
- Twitter Advertising
- Paid Content Discovery Platforms (Stumbleupon, etc.)
We’ll help you:
- Create a new ad campaign
- Restructure an existing campaign
- Track your conversions
- Target people based on age, gender, and location
- Target smartphone users with mobile-friendly ads
We give free estimates and have flat rate fees for most projects unless hour fees are necessary please contact us.